Exporting data with HDOP VDOP TDOP, Baseline distance, Mountpoint etc

Hello there,
This question is address to our experienced collegues,

Could I export raw data of a stored point from ReachView app as the .rw5 file. It should containg all the details of the point, from the Correction received, mountpoint, distance to base, HDOP VDOP TDOP etc. I need to mention that it’s possible if using Carlson SurvCE as survey software (but I don’t own one), but my question is if it’s possible from ReachView.

Thank you and looking forward for your impressions.
Appreciated it!

1 Like

Hi Mihai,

Welcome to our community forum!

In the meantime, we don’t have this feature in ReachView. The export in CSV format provides the following info:

• Easting, Northing, Elevation

• Easting, Northing, Elevation and Lateral RMS values

• Antenna height

• Solution status

• Averaging start and end

Could you please clarify, what is the purpose of the DOP values in your use-case?

Additionally, the Reach receivers could be integrated with the Carlson SurvCE software. We have a corresponding guide in our docs.

Thank you Artem for your response. I know the integration with SurvCe. And probably this is the best thing. I need to export all the data when I store a point, from accuracy to the rtk method used, more like de .rw5 from SurvCe. I was wondering if I can have something similar but from reach. I understand know. Maybe a future development for the raw files output.

1 Like

Mihai,

Thank you for your request. It will be noted.

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.