EMLID to State Plane coordinates US Survey FT

I have combed thru the titles here, but either I am missing it or there isn’t a specific question.

I have both the RS2 and RS+. I want to batch convert the data to state plane coordinates. How can I do this quickly and accurately?

Right now in QGIS, but I am sure that it is in planning to transform on-the-fly. In QGIS start a new project, set the project CRS to what the data is derived from (wgs84) and once you have the points or shapefile created just Save As/Export to your desired coordinate system.

1 Like

That worked, thank you! Global Mapper works too, just haven’t seen a batch command.
My last issue is elevations. I am not a surveyor…pretty obvious…but, why cant the RS2 give me state plane and correct elevations real time as it does when I rent a GPS unit from topcon, trimble, spectra, etc? Am I just missing a setting?

Ha, never mind. I read some of your last posts and see that you had the same issues. What do you use to resolve the elevation issues in bulk?

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.