Does not fix after a signal loss V 2.17.3

I will inform you any news, good weekend

I have already reported this problem earlier in this thread
ReachView v2.17.3 dev release
This is important because it looks like development is going in the wrong direction. I am almost certain that this case will disappear if you return to stable 1.16.2.

3 Likes

If the STABLE version works for you, then use that until they FIX the DEV version. The DEV version is meant for users that are guinea pigs. ; ) Some nice new features in the DEV version, but if everything isn’t working for you (i.e. the problem you are having), then the tradeoff is to revert back to STABLE version.

It’s only natural for EMLID to move forward more with a new superior product, but they really are great and will NOT neglect the RS/RS+. They really have there hands full…and the COMMUNITY FORUM is for help to each other when EMLID cannot immediately respond. It’s probably the weekend also, and their business needs breaks also like the rest.

Once people start receiving the RS2, I am quite sure they will be very busy helping with that also… the price of SUCCESS! ; )

You’ll get it figured out @agrimgalina ; )

3 Likes

Thank you !!! I think the same as you, I will return the V2.16.2

2 Likes

You may need to invest in a chainsaw and cut the tree down before going under it? :flushed:Building? Dynamite may help, but please provide evacuation notice first. :hushed:

HA!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

GRZONDZIEL
© Chris Grzondziel

6 Likes

Hi Luis,

When did you send the request to support?

1 Like

@dmitriy.ershov Hello Dimitry yesterday send it to the support by e-mail … Thanks for HELP

I did the processing with RTKLIB and got the 99% fixed, what if there are three UBX files when turning off and turning on the GPS so that I could fix it again.

Hi @agrimgalina,

It’s quite hard to reproduce that kind of issue as conditions always differ.
Do you work in the same place? If yes, can I ask you to make a test with stable ReachView v2.16.2 and dev v.2.17.3?
It’d be very helpful as we didn’t face it with these ReachView versions.
Also, next time, please, attach raw ubx logs from base and rover so it’ll be easier to analyze your issue.

I’d recommend trying default base settings: 1002 - 1Hz, 1006 - 0.1HZ, 1010/1097 - 1Hz.

As for the support of RS/RS+/M+, we continue to provide it and don’t have any plans to stop doing that.
All stable and dev updates are available for these devices at the moment.
We understand that there’s still a huge market for L1 receivers, so there’s no reason to worry :slightly_smiling_face:

Regarding emails, we have 2 weekends - Saturday and Sunday - in which we don’t respond support messages.

3 Likes

Hi Andrew !!! to the same property I measured it on January 10, 2019 with version 2.17.0 and I had no problems to fix it again.
Check the measurements after 4 months and there is no difference only that version 2.17.3 I had to turn off the GPS receiver so that it resets.
That’s why I sent him three rover files.
I will attach the previous measurement.
Then 1 HZ 1002,1010 and 1097, 1006 0.1 hz - Update Rating 1 HZ or 5 Hz? If you see the configuration was enabled in RTCM3 SBAS and not in the available satellites, maybe that’s the error.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VBMMjz7pSdv4zRNi3wL9vnZCg868ISMF
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UgplG6uU0qoapLktfgP-WXcDPbsbA-xT
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1p4fDLE_DCzlP_50QPzlgdrzWJrIaq7AC
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1y_pNKy_m452EY7DpRdk5PGcxtNnOkTIf

As I mentioned before, I really don’t think this is about your configurations. Please try to reproduce the issue. This could very likely be a freak accident.

1 Like

Today I did a test of version 2.17.4 I had no problem so that I fix it worked perfectly going under the trees and at the moment fixed. what does not work well is the hostpost could not connect to the cell phone like when I wanted to turn off the base.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.