I am using the serial-ouput with the XYZ-format. Example:
2022/05/26 12:37:03.000 4279362.4508 632087.7466 4671962.5904 5 8 0.1203 0.5939 1.8487 0.0000 0.0000 0.0000 0.00 0.0
The content of most of the columns are obvious. But some of the columns I am not sure:
- Date of the fix
- Time of the fix
- Quality flag
- Number of satellites
- ??? Standard deviation longitude
- ??? Standard deviation latitude
- ??? Standard deviation altitude
- Does someone know the correct definition of the columns 8. to 15.?
- And how are the quality-flags defined (column 6)?
Looking forward to any hints and informations.
- Standard deviation north (sdn)
- Standard deviation east (sde)
- Standard deviation up (Z-axis) (sdu)
- Standard deviation north-east (sdne)
- Standard deviation east-up (sdeu)
- Standard deviation up-north (sdun)
- Age - age of differential. The time difference between the observation data epochs of the rover and the base in seconds.
- Ratio. It means the factor of ʺratio‐testʺ for standard integer ambiguity validation strategy.
The sdn, sde, sdu means N (north), E (east), or U (up) component of the standard deviations in meters.
The sdne, sdeu, and sdun are square roots of the absolute value of the NE, EU, or UN component of the estimated covariance matrix.
1 means FIX, 2 means FLOAT, 5 means SINGLE. These are the solution quality flags.
Thank you very much for the fast replay. Perfect
This topic was automatically closed 100 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.