Change in focal length of Images in after flight

Hi Chandrahas,

We’ll check what could be the cause of such change in a focal length and be in touch with you.

May I ask you to elaborate on this question? We have a guide on how to integrate Reach M2 with your camera. You can check it out here.

The number of photos and the frequency of their triggering depends on the site you’re planning to survey.

It seems like I’ve answered you in this thread:

Please note that you can’t trigger two cameras with C1 and C2 ports simultaneously. At one moment, you can use either hot shoe from the C1 or C2 ports.

Would you mind sharing the picture of your setup? Is it possible to record the events via C1 port?

Please note that according to Reach M2’s pinout scheme, C2 port doesn’t have a trigger pin. So you need to trigger the camera via C1 port to make sure the time mark record on C2 port.

To check this, I’ll also need to see the photos of your hardware setup. Also, please describe the environmental conditions in which the receiver is working.

It’d be also great if you could share the Full System Report from the unit with me in PM or send it to the support@emlid.com so that I could check the working temperatures of the device. Please don’t post the system report on the public forum as it might contain sensitive information.