Car heading in Moving Base Mode

Hello,

Sorry for the delay. I’ll try answer all of your questions here.

• Reach speed over ground is not taken from the receiver directly, but is calculated inside the RTK engine in the same fashion. You will need the latest dev update for this. It will be rereleased as a stable soon, though

• I’m not sure about where you got the info, but for about a year and a half now, moving-base is not an officially supported mode for Reach units. It is still possible to hack something together, but I can’t make any promises on this.

• IMU readings are not used in the RTK solution. We still plan to implement this, however overall this task is not high on our priority list. Mainly because there are much more efficient techniques to improve navigation results and we decided to focus on them at the moment. The heading will not be “true”, meaning it will be derived from the history of your positions.

• As I said, moving-base is not officially supported. Overall, NMEA will output data according to the mode and solution, not just single.

• Delays very heavily depend on the number of GNSS you are using. In the hardest conditions, the solution should be delayed by about 50 ms. The rest depends on the receiving side.