4th of July sale on Navio2 autopilot and Reach RTK kit

The deal lasts only for 48 hours - do not miss the offer!

If you are upgrading your fleet to Linux-based autopilots or would like to install RTK navigation or do precision mapping - we have deals right for you!

Reach is capable of up to 14Hz centimeter-level accurate navigation, has plenty of of space for logging RINEX and supports NTRIP corrections natively.

With Navio2 you can run ArduPilot and your own applications alongside it directly on Raspberry Pi which makes it a perfect platform for drone hackers and for educational purposes.

Everything is in stock and ready for worldwide shipping by air mail or DHL express.

To get the discount go to our shop and use coupon code “reach4th” during checkout to save 71USD on Reach RTK kit or “navio4th” to save 30USD on Navio2 autopilot.

2 Likes

Hi, I’ll place my order tomorrow. But still haven’t sit to understand everything fully.

In which situation is power module helpful?

I guess I’ll use powerbank for base, but for UAV obviously it’s too heavy. Soooo, then? :slight_smile:

@Aero_Project power module from our shop is used to power Navio. Reach module installed in a UAV can be powered directly from the autopilot’s UART port (or from 5V BEC).

Hi there,
I would like the both (Navio2 and Reach RTK kit).
how can I use the both coupon ? and have only 1 Shipping ?

Thanks,

H

@Yogi_Roussaffa Hi! You can use both coupons in one order when purchasing Navio2 and Reach RTK kit simply by applying both consequently.

When placing an order for a reach kit, I noticed the main page discription for the item stated it was in stock, but the description changed to back ordered in the cart and in the PayPal description.

Can you clarify?

If the kit is back ordered can you provide an eta…

Thanks

@aquila previous batch of antennas has ended, but the new one has been already delivered to our warehouse and is getting unpackaged right now, we will begin shipping Reach kits again just in two days.

1 Like

Hi.

I just recieved the email for the 4th of July sale, but when aplying the coupon code, it says it has expired.

Thank you.

The sale is over. Hope that everyone who made an order will enjoy their Navios and Reach RTK kits!