Tripod, tribrach, and monopod recommendations

Hi,
i will just put down a few words that might be considered. With <10cm accuracy, you could actually use anything.
The pricetag goes quickly throught the roof for carbon and light weight. Cheap get the job done but might be less precise and less durable.
Other things to remember
-RS has 1/4 mount hole and need to use an adapter to fit on gear with 5/8 screws, This adapter builds about 22mm on the height and some tripods are not able to tightn this firmly to its surface due to the extra space the adapter creates. I like 1/4 , is easier to come by and lighter to fit on photogear and its cheaper. Most hobby stores has 1/4 threaded screw for gopros and such
-For accurat position over a point, a vertical plump that could hang from tripods center fix is nice. You can see the hook in this thread
The same thread show a tripod that adapter would cause extra space issue
I personally use this tripod and this portable plumb
And i have a fix at the bottom om my tripod to hang a vertical plumb or DIY laser drop

You could probably buy tripod that has it all, but it will cost you.
Hope i gave you some ideas. Most of it is found on ebay or alibaba or you local photogear store.
Others here have great tools they use and might give some glues there. I might update this one if new info comes to mind.
Cheers