Obtaining Fix position after v0.4.9

After leaving the shop yesterday to go test the setup in the field I could not gain a solid fix lock. I think it has to do with the RFD 900+ radios not sending/ receiving the correction data fast enough. I kept having the gray bars, base correction, drop out randomly while in the kinematic mode shown above. At the shop I am viewing the reach devices over a wifi network and am pretty sure the devices are using the wifi to communicate even though I have the radios set to send and receive the data. Today I will try adjusting the RFD 900+ radio settings and also try switching to xbee and 3DR radios to see if I get any better luck.

@Jorge_Cano
Reach + RFD900 radios - #43 by Juan_Diaz
Look at Juan’s first picture in that post to see if those radio settings work any better for you. Hopefully something in that picture when compared to your settings will lead to a break through. As mentioned above, Im going to try different radios today in hopes of finding a solution to get fixed while off of a wifi network in the field. We are trying to set up our reach devices on an aircraft and base station for precise photo geo-tagging so wifi isnt really a viable option for us. As soon as I find a solution I will let you know.

@Francesco_sisani
http://pylongps.com/doku.php
You have mentioned pylon gps and the link above dives deep into the setup of this type of project. I have not looked into it much, but they seem to be the guys to talk to. What you are trying to achive doesnt sound to hard since you are not moving around and can connect to a wifi network fairly easily. In the US where I am we have CORS sites that continuously run and correct for their positions spread out across the country. After looking int Europe and Italy especially I have found a similar project here: EUREF Permanent GNSS Network. You have an operating station fairly close ( EUREF Permanent GNSS Network ) to you which I believe to be within a 10 km range of where you are testing. This is good because once you get your reach device running you can use RTKLIB to verify that the data you are collecting is accurate. There are several tutorials both on the forums and under the reach documentation that walk you through the steps on doing so.
Reach Document Tutorial: https://docs.emlid.com/reach/gps-post-processing/
Run through the first part of that tutorial where it discusses the base station as you will not need to go over the rover part. Sorry I am not much help on the setup going over ntrip.

@Andreas_Ortner
As soon as I get to the shop I will try the settings you have recommended using the default_reach_kenimatic.config
We have ordered an adapter and plan on stepping up to a heftier antenna in hope of obtaining better satellite coverage. I think our main problem right now is that we are using a wifi network along with RFD 900+ radios in the shop to view the reach devices and only using the RFD 900+ radios in the field. I know @bide has covered the 900+ radios extensively in the past and will probably have to go review his past post to see what kind of settings I need to chance.

I will post any findings I get and will end up making a post on how to setup the reach devices when I have a better solution.
Glad to see everyone helping out on the post and as always thanks for all of your input.

Ian