Navio+ and RangeFinder LeddarOne

Hi, Benedikt and Coby.

I confirm that cables were correct. It was the first thing i checked. I also monitor values of sonarrange in missionplanner, they are zero. The LED of PL2303 does not blink. I decided to test with another USB-Serial. (the one I got in the kit to test the sensor) but the result is exactly the same.
I tested Serial 5, as suggested, but i got no good result. Actually, if I connect the LeddarOne, with no (TX, RX), the program works as usual, but not rangefinder of course. But, if I plug TX, RX, then after few minutes it crashes the whole raspberry. Probably there is a bug in the comm protocol implementation, and it waits too much.
I have tested several sensors in two different pixhawks and they work fine. Probably my Rasberry 2B, is the problem. I went to a weird process to make NAVIO+ and raspberry work (Navio+ Stuck in booting (rainbow screen) (partially-SOLVED)).

Probably the problem is the Rasberry, but i dont think so. I also tested on another one. I was even able to fly the drone.

I am expecting anytime to receive some RBerry3 + Navio2, i will test there as well.

Any thoughts?