Install rtklib 2.4.3

Hi,

I am trying to convert my Reach logs to rinex using rtklib. I’ve successfully used previous versions of this software in the past with other GPS units however, I found the post saying I need to use rtklib 2.4.3 (Converting Reach .log file to Rinex) but this version is not compiled/in binary format yet. With my limited programming skills I’ve been unable to access any of the tools in this version with either Windows 10 or linux. I’ve followed numerous methods online but I’ve not been successful yet.

The last, and most hopeful thing I tried was this guide: http://tstur.com/2011/10/installing-rtklib.html

However, this process either didn’t make the appropriate .sh files, or I don’t know how/where to access them.

Does anyone have a step-by-step procedure for installing this version for either Windows of Linux? To be honest, I’d prefer a Linux terminal method instead of dealing with various window dependencies.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

I have the same problem!
I can’t understand it’s impossible to find the solution to this question on google… Guess that means only real nerds ever visit the rtklib website lol

Just download here GitHub - tomojitakasu/RTKLIB_bin at rtklib_2.4.3 , unzip and run binaries from the bin folder.

This is a different link than was posted before but this one does have binaries.

Thanks so much !