How to do a survey in terrestrial RTK mode being that my base is unknown for post-processing

I would log on base and rover. If you loose link between rover and base you would stil be able to process later on.

Log raw .ubx. But you should be good to go with Rinex as well, but be aware of setting applied in reach might affect the output data in rinex. Raw .ubx record everything no matter what settings you have set .

I am not sure i understand the question. You are likely to lose link in static as with kinematic when both are RTK. If you process later you have the option to choose kinematic or static, all depending on the setup you did with the pole at that point. Thats why you log raw data, you then have the option to process coordinates later on.

well no, not in batch mode (multiple points). Only one point at the time and it has to be done manually

Survey and log are two seperate things and thus recording to seperat file. Log record everything, survey record only the points you store in survey mode and with no connection yet to the log.

And somewhat similar workflow is described here

1 Like